Lunch, Prayer and
the Land (March 28th)
So, I’m all registered for Lunch, Prayer and the Land on Sunday 28th March — is there anything I could do in preparation? Of course this is optional, but here’s some things you might like to read or do in preparation.
- Some notes to read in preparation for our discussion:
To be added soon
2. Interesting Articles to read on this topic:
- Blessing in the New Testament. A Biblical Theology of Blessing (3), by Paul Barker.
- The New Heaven and New Earth by Matt Emerson.
- Spiritual Lessons from the Land of Israel by Adam Stewart Brown. [I promise that Ness Hughes had nothing to do with this suggestion (-; ]
3. Recommended ‘academic’ book on this topic:
- Bound for the Promised Land: The Land Promise in God’s Redemptive Plan (New Studies in Biblical Theology) by Oren R. Martin.
- A review of the above book can be found here. And here.